Intel Core i7 dual/quad-core processor with Intel QM77 Express chipset
- 2 x 204-pin SO-DIMM ECC DDR3 sockets, supporting un-buffered ECC DDR3 1333/1600 memory at 1333 and 1600 MT/s, 16 GB max.
- 6 USB 2.0 ports for high speed peripherals
- 3 PCIe x1 slots and 2 PCI slots for expansion modules
- 1 PCIe x16 slot for an additional video card
- Highly reliable design, supporting dual power, RAID 0/1/5/10, and PRP/ HSR technology (with PRP/HSR expansion module)
- Cybersecurity function
- IEC 61850-3 (general requirements for electrical substation automation, EMC Level 4, C3, Bm)
- IEEE 1613 compliant (environmental and testing requirements for communications networking devices in electric power substations)
- IEC 60255 compliant (measuring relays and protection equipment)
To learn more about DA-820 series expansion modules, please visit: https://www.moxa.com/product/DA-820-Series-Expansion-Modules.htm
The DA-820âs main operating system is based on the lntel quad-core i7-3612QE CPU and QM77 chipset, which supports standard x86, 2 VGA ports, 6 USB port, 4 gigabit LAN ports, and 2 3-in-1 RS- 232/422/485 serial ports. The DA-820 is equipped with a 4 SATA disk interface and supports RAID 0/1/5/10 functionality. The DA-820 is specifically designed for substation applications that require precise time synchronization and adherence to the IEC 61850-3 standards. The flexible design makes the DA-820 suitable for local SCADA, environmental monitoring, video surveillance, protocol conversion, and PRP/HSR redundancy applications. In addition, the cybersecurity function makes the DA-820 an ideal solution for secure network communication applications.
The DA-820 complies with the IEC 60255 standards to enable the protection of electrical relays in a smart substation. IEC 60255 is one of the most widely used standards for testing relays and protection equipment, and compliance ensures that the DA-820 will work reliably and seamlessly with IEDs (intelligent electronic devices) as a part of the robust substation automation system.
The housing is a standard 3U, 19-inch wide, rack-mounted rugged enclosure. This robust, rack-mountable design provides the hardened protection needed for industrial environment applications.