Features and Benefits
- Plug-n-Play Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain with fast recovery time (under 20 ms)
- IGMP Snooping, QoS, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, RMON supported
- Automatic warning by exception through e-mail, relay output
- User-friendly web-based configuration and management
- ABC-01 (Automatic Backup Configurator) for system
- configuration backup (optional accessory)
The EDS-408A-3S-SC-48 is an 8-port managed Ethernet switch designed especially for industrial applications. The switch supports a variety of useful management functions, such as Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, ring coupling, port-based VLAN, QoS, RMON, bandwidth management, port mirroring, and warning by email or relay. The ready-to-use Turbo Ring can be set up easily using the web-based management interface, or with the DIP switches located on the top panel of the EDS-408A-3S-SC-48.