Features and Benefits
- Full-gigabit Ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af/at, PoE/PoE+ standards
- Up to 30 watts output per PoE port
- 24/48 VDC flexible redundant power inputs
- Intelligent power consumption detection and classification
- Smart PoE over current and short circuit protection
- -40 to 75Â°C operating temperature range (T models)
The EDS-G205A-4PoE switches are smart, 5-port, unmanaged full-gigabit Ethernet switches supporting Power-over-Ethernet on ports 2 to 5. The switches are classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the EDS-G205A-4PoE switches enable centralization of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts of power per port and reducing the effort needed for installing power.
The switches can be used to power IEEE 802.3af/at standard devices (PD), eliminating the need for additional wiring, and they support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100/1000M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing to provide an economical high-bandwidth solution for your industrial Ethernet network.