Features and Benefits
- Cirrus Logic EP9315 ARM9 CPU, 200 MHz
- 128 MB RAM on-board, 32 MB flash disk
- 4 software-selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- VGA interface for field site monitoring
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 8+8 DI/DO channels, up to 30 VDC
- 12 to 48 VDC power input design
- Supports CompactFlash and USB 2.0 hosts
- Ready-to-run Linux or WinCE 6.0 platform
- H-type heat dissipation design for system reliability
- -40 to 75°C Operating temperature model available
The IA260 embedded computers come with 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual Ethernet ports, 8 digital input channels, 8 digital output channels, a VGA output, 2 USB hosts, and a CompactFlash socket. The computers are housed in a compact, IP40-rated, industrial-strength aluminum case.
The IA260 computers use the Cirrus Logic EP9315 Arm9, 32-bit, 200 MHz RISC CPU. This powerful computing engine supports several useful communication functions, but will not generate too much heat. The built-in 32 MB NOR Flash ROM and 128 MB SDRAM give you enough memory to run your application software directly on the IA260.
The patented “H-Type” heat dissipation design can directly transmit heat from inside the housing to the outside, which makes the IA260 an ideal computing unit for applications that involve extremely high temperatures. With its built-in VGA output interface, the IA260 computers are suitable for use with SCADA systems in industrial applications, such as factory automation, production line process monitoring, and mining automation, that require VGA and HMI features.
The IA260 computers support RS-232/422/485, digital I/O, and have dual LAN ports, making them ideal for communication platforms in industrial applications that require network redundancy. In addition to the standard model, a wide-temperature (-40 to 75°C) model is available for use in harsh industrial automation environments.