Features and Benefits
- Support for both EtherNet/IP adapter and scanner
- Effortless configuration via web or Windows utility
- Complete packet analysis and diagnosis information for maintenance
- Easy I/O data maintenance via web interface
- microSD card for configuration and system log backup
- -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature models available
- Modbus port with 2 kV built-in isolation protection
- Built-in Ethernet cascading for easy wiring
The MGate 5105-MB-EIP is an industrial Ethernet gateway for Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP and EtherNet/IP network communication. To integrate existing Modbus devices onto an EtherNet/IP network, use the MGate 5105-MB-EIP as a Modbus master or slave to collect data and exchange data with EtherNet/IP devices. The latest exchange data will be stored in the gateway as well. The gateway converts stored Modbus data into EtherNet/IP packets so the EtherNet/IP scanner can control or monitor Modbus devices.
Configuration Backup via microSD Card
The MGate 5105-MB-EIP is equipped with a microSD card slot. A microSD card can be used to back up both the system configuration and system log, and can be used to conveniently copy the same configuration to several MGate 5105-MP-EIP units. The configuration file stored in the microSD card will be copied to the MGate itself when the system is rebooted.
Effortless Configuration and Troubleshooting via Web Console
The MGate 5105-MB-EIP also provides a web console to make configuration easy without having to install an extra utility. Simply log in as an administrator to access all settings, or as a general user with read-only permission. Besides configuring basic protocol settings, you can use the web console to monitor I/O data values and transfers. In particular, I/O Data Mapping shows data addresses for both protocols in the gateway’s memory and I/O Data View allows you to track data values for online nodes. Moreover, diagnostics and communication analysis for each protocol can also provide helpful information for troubleshooting.
Unit: mm (inch)
Unit: mm (inch)