Features and Benefits
- High-speed connections - up to 100 Mbps over twisted-pair copper wires
- Automatic CO/CPE negotiation reduces configuration time
- Link Fault Pass-through (LFP) support
- Link quality indicators for simple troubleshooting
- Easy network management by web browser, Telnet/serial console, Windows utility, ABC-01, and Mxview
The IEX-402-VDSL2 is an industrial managed Ethernet extender for extending up to 3 km of LAN segments over twisted-pair copper wires at data rates of up to 100 Mbps using the VDSL2 standard. The Ethernet extender is designed with one 10/100BaseT(X) and one DSL port. It is the perfect solution to extend copper cable networks beyond conventional Ethernet limitations by using existing telephone-grade wiring to reduce new network cable installation costs.
The IEX-402-VDSL2 series is designed for use in harsh operating environments. The DIN-rail mount, wide operating temperature range (-40 to 75°C), and dual power input make it ideal for installation in extenderindustrial applications.
To simplify configuration, the IEX-402-VDSL2 uses CO/CPE automatic negotiation (factory default setting). The device will automatically assign CPE status to one of each pair of IEX devices. In addition, Link Fault Pass-through (LFP) and network redundancy interoperability enhance the reliability and accessibility of communication networks. Advanced management and monitoring functionalities through NMS, including a virtual panel, improve the user experience for quick troubleshooting.