Features and Benefits
- Over 800 kbps data throughput for top performance
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5 V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including the latest Windows and Linux
- Wide temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The CP-104JU 4-port universal PCI boards is designed for POS and ATM applications. They are a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and support many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even Unix. In addition, each of the boards' RS-232 serial ports supports a super fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate. The CP-104JU provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and they work with both 3.3V and 5V PCI buses, allowing the boards to be installed in virtually any available PC server.