- PCI Express 1.0 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip S/W flow control
- Low-profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software
The CP-132EL and CP-132EL-I are 2-port PCI Express boards designed for industrial automation applications that require a long-distance, multipoint, PC-based data acquisition solution.
RS-485 Multidrop for up to 31 Devices Within 1.2 km
The CP-132EL/EL-I boards have two RS-422/485 serial ports, each of which can achieve data rates up to 921.6 kbps. In RS-485 mode, the boards can connect up to 31 daisy-chained RS-485 devices within a range of 1.2 km. For long-distance RS-485 communication, choose the CP-132EL-I model, which comes with 2 kV electrical isolation protection to prevent equipment damage.
Drivers Provided for Windows, Linux, and UNIX
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-132EL/EL-I boards are no exception. Reliable Windows and Linux drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration.