Features and Benefits
- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 (power substations) compliant
- Built-in MMS server based on IEC 61850-90-4 switch data modeling for Power SCADA
- Noise Guard™ wire speed zero packet loss technology
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- Isolated redundant power supplies with universal 24/48 VDC or 110/220 VDC/VAC power supply range
- -40 to 85°C operating temperature range
The PowerTrans PT-7528 series is designed for power substation automation applications that operate in extremely harsh environments. The PT-7528 series supports Moxa’s new Noise Guard technology, is compliant with IEC 61850-3, and its EMC immunity exceeds IEEE 1613 Class 2 standards to ensure zero packet loss while transmitting at wire speed. The PT-7528 series also features critical packet prioritization (GOOSE, SMVs, and PTP), a built-in MMS server, and a configuration wizard designed specifically for substation automation. With Gigabit Ethernet, redundant ring, and 110/220 VDC/VAC isolated redundant power supplies, the PT-7528 series further increases the reliability of your communications and saves cabling/wiring costs. The wide range of PT-7528 models available support multiple types of port configuration, with up to 28 copper or fiber ports and 4 gigabit ports for uplink. Taken together, these features allow greater flexibility, making the PT-7528 suitable for a variety of industrial applications.