- M12 connectors and IP40 metal housing
- Up to 8 IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE and Ethernet combo ports
- Supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items This product is suitable for rolling stock railway applications, as defined by the EN 50155 standard. For a more detailed statement, click here: www.moxa.com/doc/specs/EN_50155_Compliance.pdf
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T models)
The ToughNet TN-5308 Series M12 unmanaged Ethernet switches are designed for industrial applications in harsh environments. TN-5308 Series switches use M12 connectors to ensure tight, robust connections, and guarantee reliable operation against environmental disturbances, such as vibration and shock. The TN-5308 Series Ethernet switches provide 8 Fast Ethernet M12 ports, support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802/3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing, and provide an economical solution for your industrial Ethernet network.
Models with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C are also available. TN-5308 Ethernet switches comply with those EN 50155 requirements that make products more suitable for rolling stock applications, including operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, making the switches suitable for a variety of industrial applications. TN-5308 PoE Ethernet switches provide 4 or 8 IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE ports. These switches are classified as power source equipment (PSE) and provide up to 15.4 watts of power per port.