Features and Benefits
- 3-in-1 serial port: RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
- Versatile operation modes, including TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, Ethernet Modem, and Pair Connection
- Real COM/TTY drivers for Windows and Linux
- 2-wire RS-485 with patented Automatic Data Direction Control (ADDC®)
- Built-in 15 kV ESD protection for all serial signals
The NPort® DE-211 and DE-311 are 1-port serial device servers that support RS-232, RS-422, 4-wire RS-485, and 2-wire RS-485. The DE-211 supports 10 Mbps Ethernet connections and has a DB25 female connector for the serial port. The DE-311 supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connections and has a DB9 female connector for the serial port.
Both device servers are ideal for applications that involve information display boards, PLCs, flow meters, gas meters, CNC machines, and biometric identification card readers.