- RS-232 to RS-422 conversion with RTS/CTS support
- RS-232 to 2-wire or 4-wire RS-485 conversion
- 2 kV isolation protection (TCC-100I)
- Wall mounting and DIN-rail mounting
- Plug-in terminal block for easy RS-422/485 wiring
- LED indicators for power, Tx, Rx
- Wide-temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The TCC-100/100I Series of RS-232 to RS-422/485 converters increases networking capability by extending the RS-232 transmission distance. Both converters have a superior industrial-grade design that includes DIN-rail mounting, terminal block wiring, an external terminal block for power, and optical isolation (TCC-100I and TCC-100I-T only). The TCC-100/100I Series converters are ideal solutions for converting RS-232 signals to RS-422/485 in critical industrial environments.