Features and Benefits
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- 12 Mbps USB data rate
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- Drivers provided for Windows, WinCE, and Linux
- Mini DB9 female to terminal block adapter for easy wiring
- LEDs for indicating USB and TxD/RxD activity
- 2 kV electrical isolation (UPort 1130I and 1150I)
Instant Plug & Play
The UPortâ¢ 1150/1150I USB-to-serial converters allow you to connect 1 RS-232/422/485 device to your laptop or workstation through the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port. These plug & play USB solutions are compatible with both new and legacy RS-232/422/485 devices, and are perfect for mobile, instrumentation, and point-of sale applications.
Simplified, Hassle-free Serial Port Expansion
USB plug & play makes serial port expansion easy, and does not require IRQ, DMA, or I/O address resources. Users no longer need to open the chassis or power down the system to add COM ports, saving on setup time and cost.