Features and Benefits
- Built-in 8 PoE+ ports compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at standards
- Up to 36 W output per PoE+ port
- 3 KV LAN surge protection for extreme outdoor environments
- PoE diagnostic for powered device mode analysis
- 2 Gigabit combo ports for high-bandwidth and long-distance communication
- Operate with 240 watts full PoE+ loading at -40 to 75°C
The Moxa EDS-P510A-8PoE Series are Gigabit managed PoE+ Ethernet switches that come standard with 8 10/100BaseT(X), 802.3af (PoE), and 802.3at (PoE+)-compliant Ethernet ports, and 2 combo Gigabit Ethernet ports. The EDS-P510A-8PoE Ethernet switches provide up to 30 watts of power per PoE+ port in standard mode and allow high power output of up to 36 watts for industrial heavy-duty PoE devices, such as weather-proof IP surveillance cameras with wipers/heaters, high-performance wireless access points, and rugged IP phones.
The EDS-P510A-8PoE Ethernet switches are highly versatile, and the SFP fiber ports can transmit data up to 120 km from the device to the control center with high EMI immunity. The Ethernet switches support a variety of management functions, including STP/RSTP, TurboRing, Turbo Chain, PoE power management, PoE device auto-checking, PoE power scheduling, PoE diagnostic, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, RMON, bandwidth management, and port mirroring. The EDS-P510A-8PoE series is designed especially for harsh outdoor applications with 3KV surge protection to ensure uninterrupted reliability of PoE systems.