Features and Benefits
- 8+2G all-in-one Firewall/NAT/VPN/Router/Switch
- Build up secure remote access tunnel with VPN
- Protect critical assets by stateful firewall
- Inspect industrial protocol with PacketGuard technology
- Setup network easily by network address translation (NAT)
- RSTP/Turbo Ring redundant protocol enhances network redundancy
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T model)
- ISA99 / IEC 62443 / NERC CIP compliance
- Check firewall settings with intelligent SettingCheck feature
The EDR-810 is a highly integrated industrial multiport secure router with Firewall/NAT/VPN and managed Layer 2 switch functions. It is designed for Ethernet security applications in sensitive remote control or monitoring networks, and provides an electronic security perimeter for the protection of critical cyber assets such as pumping/treatment systems in water stations, DCS systems in oil and gas applications, and PLC/SCADA systems in factory automation. The EDS-810 series includes the following cyber security features:
- Firewall/NAT: Firewall policies control network traffic between different trust zones, and Network Address Translation (NAT) shields the internal LAN from unauthorized activity from outside hosts.
- VPN: Virtual Private Networking (VPN) is designed to provide users with secure communication tunnels when accessing a private network from the public Internet. Uses IPSec (IP Security) server or client mode for encryption and authentication of all IP packets at the network layer to ensure confidentiality and sender authentication.
The EDR-810’s “WAN Routing Quick Setting” provides an easy way for users to set up WAN and LAN ports to create a routing function in 4 steps. In addition, the EDR-810’s “Quick Automation Profile” gives engineers a simple way to configure the firewall filtering function with general automation protocols, including EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, EtherCAT, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, and PROFINET. Users can easily create a secure Ethernet network from a user-friendly web UI with a single click, and the EDR-810 is capable of performing deep Modbus TCP packet inspection. Wide temperature models that operate reliably in hazardous, -40 to 75°C environments, are also available.
Dimensions (unit = mm)