* MiiNePort E2 embedded module has received Taiwan Excellence awards.
Features and Benefits
- Smallest embedded device server available—only 29 x 17 x 12.6 mm
- EZPower for 3.3 to 5 VDC system power input supported
- Extremely low power consumption
- Uses the MiiNe, Moxa’s second generation SoC
- Simple integration with NetEZ technology
- Operation versatility with Real COM/TCP/UDP/RFC2217/MCSC
Moxa’s MiiNePort E2 series embedded device servers are designed for manufacturers who wanting add sophisticated network connectivity to their serial devices with minimal integration effort. The MiiNePort E2 is empowered by the MiiNe, Moxa’s second generation SoC, which supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, delivers a serial baudrate of up to 921.6 kbps, offers a versatile selection of ready-to-use operation modes, and requires a minimal amount of power. With Moxa’s innovative NetEZ technology, the MiiNePort E2 can convert any device with a standard serial interface to an Ethernet-enabled device. In addition, the MiiNePort E2 is the smallest embedded device server without an RJ45 connector, making it easy to fit into virtually any existing serial device.
The MiiNe—Moxa's 2nd Generation SoC
The MiiNe was created to provide manufacturers with a competitive embedded serial-to-Ethernet solution. The MiiNePort E2, which uses the MiiNe for its SoC, is one of the world’s tiniest embedded device servers, and has the lowest power consumption of similar products. The MiiNe’s features include:
• Cost-effective serial-to-Ethernet conversions
• ARM core
• Advanced UART technology
• Internal 2 MB Flash and 4 MB SDRAM memory