- 12-inch panel computer
- Intel® Atom™ Processor: E3845 1.91 GHz or E3826 1.46 GHz
- -40 to 70°C wide-temperature design, no fan / no heater
- 1000-nit sunlight-readable LCD (500-nit is also available)
- Class 1 Division 2*, ATEX Zone 2*, and IECEx* certified
- Wide range 10 to 36 VDC power input
*Certification is underway. Please check Moxa’s website for the most up-to-date certification status.
The MPC-2120 12-inch panel computers with E3800 series Intel® Atom™ processor deliver a reliable and durable platform of wide versatility for use in industrial environments. With two software selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports and two gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, the MPC-2120 panel computers support a wide variety of serial interfaces as well as high-speed IT communications, all with native network redundancy.
The MPC-2120 series panel computers are designed with a wide, -40 to 70°C temperature range, and come with a fanless, streamlined enclosure designed for highly efficient heat dissipation, making this one of the most reliable industrial platforms available for harsh, hot, outdoor environments like oil and gas fields and drilling platforms. The MPC-2120 also features a 1000-nit LCD panel offering a sunlightreadable, projected-capacitive, multi-touch screen, providing an excellent user experience for outdoor applications..