About Our Company
Neteon Technologies is a leading national distributor of industrial networking devices and Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) related solutions.
Since we began in 2002, we have continued growing with our customers by focusing on our purpose — providing high-quality industrial networking solutions to software system integrators, value-added resellers, industrial automation engineers, and project managers. Our exceptional service enables our customers to successfully deploy mission-critical networking projects across industries, such as industrial automation, oil & gas, process control, intelligent transportation, renewable energy and more.
Our industrial networking product lines have grown from Serial-to-Ethernet to Industrial Ethernet & Wireless to Industrial IoT & M2M. Today, our product lines exist to support our customer’s accelerating adoption of newer technologies by increasing efficiency and reducing cost of industrial operations.
We offer these value-added services:
- We are one of the largest distributors in the US solely focused on this fast growing industrial networking and IoT markets
- We have a strong team of sales and supporting staffs who have more than 10 years of experience and understands the unique challenges of IT and OT integration
- We stock inventory in both our California and New Jersey warehouses and provide vendor-certified technical support for all our product lines
- We pride ourselves as one of the easiest company to do business with our customers
- We have been in business for more than 15 years and we CARE about what we do.
Our Solution Partners
Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of Veteran Affairs, FAA, Navy Undersea Warefare Center, SPAWAR, US Army AMCON, US Coast Guard..
MIT, Penn State, Texas A&M, UC Berkeley, University of Arizona, University of Calgary, University of Maryland, University of Miami, UT Austin, Virginia Tech....
Boeing BP Canada, GE Fanuc, Halliburton, Harris Corp GCSD, Merck, Mitsubishi Automation, NBC Olympic, Northrop Grumman, Titan Corp, Varco International.
Argonne National Lab, Lawrence Berkeley Lab, Lawrence Livermore National Lab, MIT Lincoln Lab, Sandia National Lab, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute....
"...we reached out to Neteon Technologies because of their capability of meeting the needs of our company. Neteon created an off-the-shelf product for us that was remarkable in its ability to offer successful data communications. Currently the product operates flawlessly in our networks located around the world thanks to the dedication of Neteon to their customers."
Rob A leading system integrator in Melbourne, FL