Please contact us at 888-908-3330 for possible alternatives.
- Over 700 kbps data throughput for top performance
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Universal PCI compatible with 3.3/5 V PCI and PCI-X
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows and Linux
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs
- Wide-temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
Moxa's CP-114UL/UL-I Series of multiport serial boards is designed to be used by industrial automation system integrators for long-distance, multipoint, PC-based data acquisition applications. On-chip Automatic Data Direction Control for precision RS-485 communication requires precise timing control to enable and disable the line driver. The Moxa Turbo Serial Engine™ chip that powers the CP-114UL/UL-I boards come with on-chip ADDC®, which makes RS-485 as easy to use as RS-232. In RS-485 mode, the serial port can connect up to 31 daisy-chained RS-485 devices within a range of 1.2 km. For long-distance RS-485 communication, 2 kV electrical isolation protections are available to prevent equipment damage.
Drivers Provided for Windows, Linux, and UNIX
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-114UL/UL-I boards are no exception. Reliable Windows and Linux/UNIX drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration.