Features and Benefits
- Developed according to the IEC 62443-4-1 and compliant with the IEC 62443-4-2 industrial cybersecurity standards
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time If the port link speed is 1 Gigabit or higher, the recovery time is , and RSTP/STP for network redundancy
- Wide range of power input options for flexible deployment
- Compact and flexible housing design to fit into confined spaces
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
The EDS-4009Series is a range of 9-port managed Fast Ethernet switches with theoption for three 100M ST/SC fiber-optic ports.
Redundant Ethernet technologies such as TurboRing, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP increase the reliability of your systemand improve the availability of your network backbone. The EDS-4009Series is designed specifically for demanding applications such asvideo and process monitoring, ITS, and DCS systems, all of which canbenefit from a scalable backbone.
The EDS-4009 Series is compliant with the IEC62443-4-2 and IEC 62443-4-1 Industrial Cybersecurity certifications,which cover both product security and secure development life-cyclerequirements, helping our customers meet the compliance requirementsof secure industrial network design.