Features and Benefits
- Developed according to the IEC 62443-4-1 and compliant with the IEC 62443-4-2 industrial cybersecurity standards
- Support for IEEE 802.3bt PoE for up to 90 W output per port
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time If the port link speed is 1 Gigabit or higher, the recovery time is , and RSTP/STP for network redundancy
- Wide range of power input options for flexible deployment
- Compact and flexible housing design to fit into confined spaces
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
The EDS-4012Series is a range of 12-port managed Fast Ethernet switches with theoption for four 1 Gbps fiber-optic uplink ports. This Series alsooffers models with four 10/100BaseT(X) 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+),and 802.3bt-compliant Ethernet PoE port options to connect high-bandwidthPoE devices.
Redundant Ethernet technologiessuch as Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP increase the reliabilityof your system and improve the availability of your network backbone.The EDS-4012 Series is designed specifically for demanding applicationssuch as video and process monitoring, ITS, and DCS systems, all ofwhich can benefit from a scalable backbone.
The EDS-4012 Series is compliant with the IEC62443-4-2 and IEC 62443-4-1 Industrial Cybersecurity certifications,which cover both product security and secure development life-cyclerequirements, helping our customers meet the compliance requirementsof secure industrial network design.