Features and Benefits
- Developed according to the IEC 62443-4-1 and compliant with the IEC 62443-4-2 industrial cybersecurity standards
- Support for IEEE 802.3bt PoE for up to 90 W output per port
- Increased bandwidth capabilities with fiber SFP slots supporting up to 2.5 Gbps
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time
- Wide range of power input options for flexible deployment
- Compact and flexible housing design to fit into confined spaces
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
The EDS-G4012Series is equipped with 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports and up to four 1Gbps or 2.5 Gbps fiber-optic ports, making it ideal for upgradingan existing network to Gigabit speed or building a new full Gigabitbackbone. Gigabit transmission speed increases bandwidth for higherperformance and transfers large amounts of triple-play services acrossa network quickly. This Series also comes with eight 10/100/1000BaseT(X)802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+), and 802.3bt-compliant Ethernet portoptions to connect high-bandwidth PoE devices.
Redundant Ethernet technologies such as TurboRing, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP increase the reliability of your systemand improve the availability of your network backbone. The EDS-G4012Series is designed specifically for demanding applications such asvideo and process monitoring, ITS, and DCS systems, all of which canbenefit from a scalable backbone construction.
The EDS-G4012 Series is compliant with the IEC62443-4-2 and IEC 62443-4-1 Industrial Cybersecurity certifications,which cover both product security and secure development life-cyclerequirements, helping our customers meet the compliance requirementsof secure industrial network design.