- I/O expansion without a backplane
- Active communication with MX-AOPC UA Server
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c
- Easy configuration with Modular ioAdmin utility
- Friendly configuration via web browser
- Simplifies I/O management with MXIO library for Windows or Linux
The ioLogik 4000 Series is suitable for remote monitoring and alarm systems, such as those used for water treatment systems, water supply systems, wastewater treatment systems, and power monitoring systems. These kinds of applications need more I/O points and a variety of I/O types, including temperature sensors, gas detectors, and water quality detectors, all of which can benefit from the versatile mixture of I/O features supported by the ioLogik 4000 Series.