Features and Benefits
- 7-inch panel computer
- Intel Atom® processor E3826 1.46 GHz
- -40 to 70°C wide-temperature design, no fan or heater
- 1000-nit sunlight-readable LCD
- Glove-friendly, multi-touch screen
- Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2, and IECEx compliant Certification is underway for DNV, ATEX, and IECEx. Please check Moxa’s website for the most up-to-date certification status.
- Wide-range 10 to 36 VDC power input
The MPC-2070 7-inch panel computers with E3800Series Intel Atom® processor deliver a reliable, durable, and versatileplatform for use in industrial environments. With two software selectableRS-232/422/485 serial ports and two Gigabit Ethernet ports, the MPC-2070panel computers support a wide variety of serial interfaces as wellas high-speed IT communications, all with native network redundancy.
The MPC-2070 Seriespanel computers are designed with a wide, -40 to 70°C temperaturerange, and come with a fanless, streamlined enclosure designed forhighly efficient heat dissipation. This makes the MPC-2070 Seriesone of the most reliable industrial platforms available for harsh,hot, outdoor environments like oil and gas fields, or drilling platforms.The MPC-2070 also features a 1000-nit LCD panel offering a sunlight-readable,projected-capacitive, glove-friendly, multi-touch screen, providingan excellent user experience for outdoor applications._newline