- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- Drivers provided for Windows, macOS, Linux, and WinCE
- Mini-DB9-female-to-terminal-block adapter for easy wiring
- LEDs for indicating USB and TxD/RxD activity
- 2 kV isolation protection (for "-I" models)
The UPort® 1100 Series of USB-to-serial converters is the perfect accessory for laptop or workstation computers that do not have a serial port. They are essential for engineers who need to connect different serial devices in the field or separate interface converters for devices without a standard COM port or DB9 connector.
The UPort® 1100 Series converts from USB to RS-232/422/485. All products are compatible with legacy serial devices, and can be used with instrumentation and point-of-sale applications.