Features and Benefits
- Intel® Celeron®/Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 high performance network video recorder for rolling stock applications
- DDR4 memory slot; up to 32 GB capacity
- Supports dual independent displays (VGA and HDMI with 4K resolution)
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with M12 X-coded connectors
- M12 A-coded power connector
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items This product is suitable for rolling stock railway applications, as defined by the EN 50155 standard. For a more detailed statement, click here: www.moxa.com/doc/specs/EN_50155_Compliance.pdf
- Compliant with EN 50121-4
- IEC 61373 certified for shock and vibration resistance
- -40 to 70°C wide-temperature models available
The V2406C Series embedded computers are builtaround an Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Intel® Celeron® high-performanceprocessor and come with up to 32 GB RAM, one mSATA slot, and two hot-swappableHDD/SSD for storage expansion. The computers are compliant with EN50155:2017 and EN 50121-4 standards covering operating temperature,power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, making them suitablefor railway onboard and wayside applications.
For connecting with onboard andwayside systems and devices, V2406C computers are equipped with arich set of interfaces including 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 4 RS-232/422/485serial ports, 6 DIs, 2 DOs, and 4 USB 3.0 ports. In addition, theV2406C computers provide 1 VGA video output and 1 HDMI output with4K resolution support.
For reliable connectivity in train-to-ground(T2G) applications, the computers are provided with 2 mPCIe wirelessexpansion slots and 4 SIM-card slots. These help establish redundantLTE/Wi-Fi connectivity, ensuring solid bidirectional communicationsbetween a fast-moving train and the wayside applications. In addition,the preinstalled QMA cable for wireless modules can help reduce assemblyefforts and ensure low RF leakage.