- Built-in front glass heater to remove snow and frost
- 1/3" progressive scan camera with maximum 1920 x 1080 resolution at up to 30 fps
- iCapTrue™ image enhancement technology
- DynaStream™ for optimized network efficiency
- CBR Pro™ for high image quality in limited bandwidth transmissions
- ONVIF Profile S support for standardization and interoperability
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items This product is suitable for rolling stock railway applications, as defined by the EN 50155 standard. For a more detailed statement, click here: www.moxa.com/doc/specs/EN_50155_Compliance.pdf
The VPort 06EC-2V outdoor IP cameras support 1080P (1920 x 1080) resolution video images at up to 30 frames per second. iCapTrue's new image enhancement technology uses an advanced AE and AWB algorithm to produce better image quality in a variety of environments. The chassis design is IP67-rated, and has been shown to provide ample dust and rain protection, and with a built-in front glass heater and a tough outer cover, the cameras have the versatility and ruggedness needed for outdoor mobile IP video surveillance applications. In addition, models capable of operating between -40 to 70°C are available.