Features and Benefits
- Multiple interface type 4-port modules for greater versatility
- Up to 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports or SFP slots plus 4 embedded 10G Ethernet ports
- Tool-free design for effortlessly adding or replacing modules without shutting down the switch
- Ultra-compact size and multiple mounting options for flexible installation
- Passive backplane to minimize maintenance efforts
- Rugged die-cast design for use in harsh environments
- Intuitive, HTML5-based web interface for a seamless experience across different platforms
The MDS-G4020-4XGS Series modular switches support 410GbE + 16 Gigabit ports, including 4 embedded ports, 4 interfacemodule expansion slots, and 2 power module slots to ensure sufficientflexibility for a variety of applications. The highly compact MDS-G4020-4XGSSeries is designed to meet evolving network requirements, ensuringeffortless installation and maintenance, and features a hot-swappablemodule design that enables you to easily change or add modules withoutshutting down the switch or interrupting network operations.
The multiple Ethernet modules (RJ45and SFP) and power units (24/48 VDC and 110/220 VAC/VDC) provide evengreater flexibility as well as suitability for different operatingconditions, delivering an adaptive full Gigabit platform that providesthe versatility and bandwidth necessary to serve as an Ethernet aggregation/edgeswitch. Featuring a compact design that fits in confined spaces, multiplemounting methods, and convenient tool-free module installation, theMDS-G4020-4XGS Series switches enable versatile and effortless deploymentwithout the need for highly skilled engineers. With multiple industrycertifications and a highly durable housing, the MDS-G4020-4XGS Seriescan reliably operate in tough and hazardous environments such as powersubstations, mining sites, ITS, and oil and gas applications. Supportfor dual LV or HV power modules provides redundancy for high reliabilityand availability and also offers flexibility to accommodate the powerrequirements of different applications.
In addition, the MDS-G4020-4XGSSeries features an HTML5–based, user-friendly web interface providinga responsive, smooth user experience across different platforms andbrowsers.