- Armv7 Cortex-A8 1000 MHz processor
- Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n and LTE Cat. 1 for the US, EU, and APAC regions
- Bluetooth 4.2 support
- LTE-ready computer with Verizon/AT&T certification and industrial-grade CE/FCC/UL certifications
- Industrial CAN 2.0 A/B protocols supported
- Robust root file system to prevent the system from being bricked due to a firmware update failure
- -30 to 70°C system operating temperature
- Meets the EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 standards for industrial EMC applications
- Long-term Linux support until 2027; includes bug fixes and security patches
Moxa's UC-3100 Series computers can be used as smart gateways in the field for data pre-processing and transmission, as well as for other embedded data-acquisition applications. The series includes 9 models, each supporting different wireless options and protocols. The UC-3100's advanced heat dissipation design makes it suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30 to 70°C. In fact, the Wi-Fi and LTE connections can be used simultaneously in both cold and hot environments, allowing you to maximize the data pre-processing and data transmission capabilities of your applications in most harsh environments.
The UC-3100 is more than just a hardware solution. In order to offer a better user experience with a Moxa Arm-based computer, the UC-3100 supports the following software features, allowing you to use the most suitable configuration for your application.
High VPN performance; more than 70 Mbps Ethernet throughput with AES-256 encryption
Robust file system to prevent the system from being bricked due to a firmware upgrade failure
Real COM mode to provide a control interface to Moxa's NPort products
In addition, Moxa provides 10 years of Linux OS support. With a new version of the Debian repository released on an average every 2 to 3 years, you can create a reliable solution that will be supported now and long into the future.
Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
M2M communication (smart gateway)
In-vehicle monitor/data logger (transportation)
Energy usage optimization